Applying Eyeliner with Cream and Gel Liners



Cream and gel liners are more lenient than other fluid types of eyeliners. These liners are velvety and wipe away effortlessly when a stroke or two wanders off-track. The greater part of these liners that are being sold accompanied a brush in the bundling that you can apply the item with. Know that on the off chance you basically don't care for utilizing the brush included, you can simply utilize your own style. Regardless of whether it be a thin pointed tip brush or a calculated angled brush.

For gel liners I will prepare my eyelid region with a construct, tapping it down in light of my eyelid and under the base lash line.

I plunge the fibers of the brush in the gel eyeliner pot and wipe away any overabundance item on the edge of the pot. Beginning with less item on the brush is superior to anything beginning with additional as you can simply include more eyeliner on the off chance that you wish and develop it as taking endlessly is to a greater degree a troublesome assignment to do. Toning it down is much easier to do.

On the best center area of my eyelid where my iris is, I attract the liner outwards staying nearly to my lash line. For a fundamental line I make it as thin as would be prudent. The thicker your line, the bolder the look.

Tip: If you commit an error this can be remedied through a level tip or pointed tip cotton bud.

Comments